OUR LANDLORD CHARGES - PLAIN AND SIMPLE!
ALWAYS CLEAR CHARGES - ALWAYS NO LET-NO FEE!
You can be absolutely certain how much it will cost to let your property through Rogers & Partners. Here is a breakdown of our standard charges for the various aspects of what we do;
Marketing & Letting Service
- Initial property visit to provide professional letting advice, take photographs and provide marketing advice and initial risk assessment
- Comprehensive property marketing both locally and through large websites such as Rightmove including, where required, accompanied viewings
- Receiving and processing applications and negotiating terms of tenancy
- Creation of a suitable tenancy agreement and setting up rent payment method with new tenant
- Notify utility companies (gas, water, electricity & local authority) that the tenancy has started, providing readings and tenancy details
- Compile an Inventory & Schedule of Condition of the property, have this signed by the tenants at the start of the tenancy and provide a copy to both parties (if not required deduct £100.00 from the fee below)
The charge for this service is One Months' rent INCLUDING VAT (subject to a minimum charge of £450.00)
Clients opting for our Fully Managed service receive a 25% discount on the letting fee (The minimum fee is also reduced to £399.00 for managed clients)
Fully Managed Service
- Fully Managed clients are distanced from the letting arrangement by virtue of us acting in all matters pertaining to the tenancy and being the main point of contact for the tenant
- Ongoing collection of rent and other charges due from the tenant and enforcement thereof
- Advise on and, where required, carry out necessary services to maintain legal compliance (periodic gas and electrical certificates for instance)
- Manage maintenance at the property using either our own or the landlords' preferred contractors AND provide a 24 hour emergency contact service for the tenants should they need assistance
- Carry out inspections before, during & after the tenancy and report back findings to the landlord
- Serve and receive notices on behalf of the landlord throughout the tenancy and assist in the enforcement thereof
- Provide professional advice to both landlord and tenant throughout the tenancy and mediate where necessary
The charge for this service is 12% of all rent collected on behalf of the landlord throughout the tenancy INCLUDING VAT (charges for ongoing management might vary for portfolio landlords and are subject to further agreement)
SPECIAL OFFER - REDUCED FULLY MANAGED FEE OF 10% INCLUDING VAT FOR PROPERTIES WITH A RENTAL OF £650.00 PCM OR ABOVE
Other ancillary charges
- Registering & protecting the tenants' deposit in one of the Governments' recognised schemes (where required) - £25.00 INCLUDING VAT
- Tenancy renewal fee - should a new fixed term written tenancy be required we will create this, disseminate it for signing and countersigning and provide all parties with a copy - £75.00 INCLUDING VAT)
- Hourly rate for services falling outside the scope of our standard terms (this could include unscheduled attendance at the property for the landlord, attending court or other meetings, say with Environmental Health, Trading Standards etc... - £60 per hour INCLUDING VAT
We know that every relationship is different and that every landlords' needs vary. That's why every landlord will receive an INDIVIDUAL PRICING AGREEMENT when they sign up with us. The charges above are our Standard Terms and may vary depending on a number of factors.
Contact us today for a chat about your individual needs.